- Personal Data you provide. We collect Personal Data from you when you voluntarily provide such information. This includes when you register for CeliTax (for example, name, country and email address), use certain Services, upload receipts, or connect your CeliTax account to online third party services such as Facebook, Twitter or other social networks. The information we receive from your social networks, is dependent upon your privacy settings with the social network. You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to our website or Service.
- Receipt Data. When you upload receipts to CeliTax, we do not collect information contained on the receipts, we simply store them for your convenience (collectively, "Receipt Data").
- CeliTax uses any Personal Data you supply to deliver the service you expected when you gave us the Personal Data. For example, we use this information to display on the mobile application. When you provide your name and email address when you log in, we use this information to identify your account so you can use our service. By agreeing to use CeliTax, you are agreeing to allow us to use your Personal Data to help us improve CeliTax and to contact you regarding the Services. However, you are free to opt-out from allowing us to do so. See "Your Choices Regarding Your Information" below to learn how to opt-out of any further messages of this nature from us.
- Anonymized Aggregated Data: As described above, we aggregate and anonymize data and use and disclose such information for a variety of purposes. However, in these situations, we do not disclose any information that could be used to identify you personally.
- Receipt Data: From time to time, using encryption technology, we may compare our member database with our clients' or partner' databases to discover overlap between their registered customers and our registered members. When we find overlap - i.e. that our members are also their registered customers ("Matched Members") - we may share with those clients or partners Receipt Data relating to those Matched Members. We do not provide those clients or partners with your name, address, email address, or any other contact information, but our clients or partners may already have this information about you in their databases. Our clients or partners may use any Receipt Data we share as permitted under their own privacy policies, including to contact you and/or to send you targeted advertising or promotional materials. We urge you to review the privacy policies of every company you register your personal information with. If you do not want your Receipt Data shared with our clients or partners for these purposes, please contact us at Justin.email@example.com.